If you are a Windows user and used Windows Live Mail or other applications, you may run into an error concerning the missing WLDCore.dll file. This error can cause several. problems such as preventing you from clicking on an email link or opening an email link. You might face difficulty in accessing a website address. We have come up with a guide that can help you in fixing this error. But before talking about the fixation of this error or dealing with the problem of Not Finding WLDCore.dll? Is it missing? Fix the issue! Let us first understand what exactly WLDCore.dll is.
As clear from the file extension, WLDCore.dll is a DLL file. DLL is the short form of Dynamic Link Library. These kinds of files are crucial for the proper functioning of programs. This DLL file is associated with the Live Client of Microsoft Windows. each app shares WLDCore.dll within Windows Live. This means that this particular DLL File is not part of a specific app.
How can I fix the WLDCore.dll is missing error?
1. Copy and move WLDCore.dll to some other location
The first step in fixing this error is changing the location-the file location of your WLDCore.dll file. You need to take these steps in order to do that:
- Move your cursor to the File Explorer and open it.
- Move to the following destination: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows LiveShared
- For a person who is using the 64-bit Windows version, the Windows Live Folder may be found at Program Files
- Locate and select the WLDCore.dll file inside the folder.
- Place your cursor on the file and right-click on it.
- Copy the WLDCore.dll file.
- For the next step, navigate to the following location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows LiveMessenger
- Go to the Messenger folder and paste the copied files.
- Move to the following locations and paste the copied file into respective folders.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows LiveContacts
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows LiveMail
10. Start the Windows Live Client again and check for improvements.
As mentioned earlier, the steps will help you in the rearrangement of the DLL file and enable the running of Windows Live Mail Client without any errors.
DLLs are mainly valuable data libraries that Windows use for proper running. This is why damaged, or missing DLLs can lead to freezes, crashes, and prevent the launch of Windows and software features altogether.
Unfortunately, DLLs and registries are data clusters that are difficult to deal with without proper guidance. Moreover, the only practical solution is restarting your Windows operating system, but this method has numerous flaws.
The best thing that can be done in order to avoid all these drawbacks is to seek help from all the third-party automated solutions out there. One such incredible third-party solution is Restoro. This solution works in automating almost every aspect of the PC repair process. This fixing varies from the usual scanning to the actual fixing.
2. Steps to Restore PC using Restoro
You are required to follow this guide in order to restore your PC and get it back to its peak performance.
- Download Restoro. Install the app.
- Launch Restoro.
- The data about your PC will be compiled by Restoro now.
- Wait a few seconds and allow Restoro to find any possible malware infections or system stability issues.
- After completing the scan, you will see the summary of your PC’s current status on Restoro.
3۔ Click on Start Repair
- Restore will now initiate the process of downloading and replacing any malicious DLLs, registries, and other faulty files that it has found during scanning. This is made possible by using online libraries that compare and replace the damaged data with the available information۔
4۔ Restart your PC and notice all the changes that might have done by this time.
- And there you go; your PC is terrific now. You no longer have to worry about BSoD errors and slow response times.
3۔ Windows Live Mail client Repairing.
The following efficient way of fixing the error of missing WLDCore.dll is the repairing of Windows Live Mail client. Follow the steps listed below:
- Press Windows Key + R. This will open the Run Tab. Not Finding WLDCore.dll? Is it missing? Fix the issue now!
- Type appwiz.cpl. Open the Control Panel.
- Move the cursor and select Windows Essential 2012.
3۔ Press the Uninstall option.
4۔ On the Repair Windows Essentials Programs tab, click on the Repair all option.
5۔ The troubleshooter to check for any issues with Windows Live Mail Client will be run by the Windows, which will automatically fix the problems
6۔ Close the Control Panel after the completion of the repair process. Launch the Windows Live Mail now.
7۔ Now, Reinstall Windows Live Mail
4۔ Download Windows Live Mail Client.
With the end of client support by Microsoft, the download page has also been taken down. Therefore, before proceeding with the uninstallation, it will help if you download from the given link.
- Open the Control Panel after the completion of the download.
- Navigate to Programs and select Programs and Features.
- Select the Windows Live Mail client۔
3۔ Click on Uninstall to uninstall it.
4۔ Follow the on-screen instructions in order to proceed with the uninstall.
5۔ After uninstalling it successfully, open the folder where the Live Mail installer is saved.
- Select Windows Live Mail installer by double-clicking on it.
- Launch the Windows Live Mail۔
6۔ Check for any improvements.
The error concerning the missing of WLDCore.dll can be fixed or the problem Not Finding WLDCore.dll? Is it missing? Fix the issue! can be solved easily by copy-pasting the required files in the right folder. But if the issue remains intact, you can try the other steps mentioned above. You can also reach out to the comments section below for further queries.
FAQs: Know more about WLDCore.dll
1۔ What is WLDCore.dll?
The WLDCore.dll is a DLL file that Microsoft develops. This is called the essential system file of the Windows Operating System.
2۔ What does WLDCore.dll not found mean?
This means that the program is unable to find a particular file in its system. It is inhibiting the program to start.
3۔ How to reinstall WLDCore.dll?
The most basic way of reinstallation of WLDCore.dll is to uninstall the software that needs it and install it again.